I. IDENTIFYING INFORMATION
Pursuant to Article 10 of Law 34/2002, on Services for Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we hereby inform you that:
1. The online shop https://mall.ucv.es is owned by the FUNDACIÓN UNIVERSIDAD CATÓLICA DE VALENCIA San Vicente Mártir (hereinafter UCV), located in C/ Quevedo, 2, CP 46001, Valencia
2. The FUNDACIÓN UNIVERSIDAD CATÓLICA DE VALENCIA San Vicente Mártir, with CIF: G97025787, is registered in the Special Section of the Registry of Religious Entities of the Ministry of Justice with number 193-SE/F.
3. If you wish to contact us you can do so by means of the following methods: a) by postal mail at the above address, b) via e-mail to email@example.com or c) by phone: 963.637.412.
II. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
1. In general, the contents, structure, design and presentation of the elements (text, graphics, images, files, logos, color combinations and any item susceptible of protection) are protected by intellectual or industrial property rights owned by UCV, by itself or as an assignee of such rights.
2. It is forbidden to reproduce, transform, distribute, communicate publicly or make any materials available to the public and, in general, to resort to any form of use in part or in whole of the elements mentioned in the previous section. These acts of use may only be performed under the express written authorization of UCV and, in any case, they shall have to make explicit reference to UCV ownership of such intellectual property rights.
In this sense, the User is authorized to use the contents of the Website solely and exclusively for private and personal use as long as the rights to intellectual and industrial property are respected. Under no circumstances can any mechanisms for protection or security systems that may be installed be removed, altered or manipulated.
In particular, the materials made available by teaching staff through the Website will be for exclusive and individual student use for educational purposes.
3. Under no circumstances shall User access and browsing entail a waiver, transmission, license or total or partial transfer of such rights by UCV or, where appropriate, its partners.
Consequently, it is not allowed to delete, alter or manipulate the copyright notice ("copyright") or any other information identifying the rights of UCV or its owners included in the contents as well as technical devices of protection, digital marks or any other information and/or identification mechanisms that might be part of the contents.
4. On the other hand, distinctive signs (trademarks, trade names) that appear on this Website are protected by industrial property rights, which prohibits their use or manipulation without explicit permission in writing from UCV, or permission from the natural or legal person that is the owner of the distinctive signs displayed.
In general terms and without detriment to the specific terms and conditions that are set in the sections corresponding to specific services, the User agrees to comply with these terms and conditions of use and to always act in accordance with the law, good habits and the requirements of good faith, to use the diligence appropriate to the nature of the service he or she enjoys and to refrain from using the Website www.ucv.es in any manner that may impede, impair or deteriorate its normal functioning, the property or rights of UCV or that of any other users or any third parties in general.
In particular, and without this implying any limitation to the obligation assumed by the User in general accordance with the preceding paragraph, the User is bound in the use of www.ucv.es (hereafter Website) to:
• Not enter into, store in or transmit to or from the Website, any information or material that might be defamatory, libelous, obscene, threatening, racist, that incites to violence or discrimination based on race, gender, ideology, religion or any other behavior that goes against morality, public order, fundamental rights, public liberties, honor, privacy or the image of others and in general against current legislation.
• Not enter, store or disseminate through the Website any computer programs, data, viruses, code, hardware or telecommunications equipment or any other instrument or electronic or physical device that is capable of causing damage to the Website in any services, or any of the UCV equipment, systems or networks, of any User or of any third party in general or anything that may in any way be able to cause any disruption or impede the normal operation thereof.
• Adequately guard the "User Name" (Login) and "Password" (Password) that is provided by UCV to Users as identifiers and keys for access to various services offered on the UCV Website, promising not to grant their use or grant access to them to third parties, assuming the liability for damages arising from misuse thereof.
In this sense, if, in order to use a service of the Website, the User should proceed to registration, he or she shall be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. If as a result of registration, the User is provided an identification and/or password, he or she promises to make diligent use thereof and to keep secret the password to access these services. Consequently, Users are responsible for the appropriate safe-keeping and confidentiality of any identification and/or passwords that are supplied by UCV and undertake not to grant its use to a third party, either temporarily or permanently, or to allow access to outsiders.
By virtue of the latter, it is the User’s obligation to immediately notify the UCV at firstname.lastname@example.org about any fact that allows misuse of identifiers and/or passwords, such as theft, loss or unauthorized access to them in order to proceed to their immediate cancellation. If such facts are not reported, UCV will be exempt from any liability arising from misuse of identifiers or passwords by unauthorized third parties.
• Not carry out advertising, promotional or commercial exploitation activities through the Website using the contents and in particular the information obtained through the Website in order to send them for selling purposes or any other commercial purpose or to collect or store personal data of third parties.
• Not use false identities or impersonate others in the use of the Website or in the use of any Website services including the use of passwords or access codes of third parties or in any other way.
• Not destroy, alter, utilize, tamper with or damage UCV data, information, software or electronic documents or similar items from third parties.
IV. CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE.
The conditions set out below regulate the sale of products on this website
mall.ucv.es or virtual shop presented by Universidad Católica de Valencia San Vicente Mártir (hereinafter UCV), established in Valencia, C/ Quevedo, 2 and with e-mail address email@example.com, CIF number G-97025787 and entered in the Special Section of the Registry of Religious Entities of the Ministry of Justice under number 193-SE/F.
PROPERTY OF THE CONTENT OF THE WEB SHOP
The elements of this Website have been designed to sell products identifying UCV. Their copy or use does not involve transfer of any rights therein. Therefore, reproduction, publication, transmission, modification or distribution in any manner of the content (including software) on this website are strictly forbidden. Photographs, images, illustrations, designs, graphics, icons and any other element that appears on the Website are the exclusive property of UCV.
PURCHASE AND REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
You can browse the UCV virtual shop, moving around any of its sections and can choose the products you are interested in by adding them to the shopping cart. Every item is identified by reference, image, description, sizes and colors available, composition, price and recommended treatment. In each campaign UCV shall carry out photographic work to show the products in a manner that is as realistic as possible. However, items may be subject to variations in color depending on the calibration of your monitor.
To make a purchase through the UCV online shop, it is essential to register as a customer. To do this, you must enter your personal information where it says "REGISTRATION". Data entered by the customer may be modified at any time. If you are already a registered customer, you need to identify yourself in the system by entering your e-mail address and password in the "LOGIN" section. Within this space the system will recognize you and submit your personal data.
Once accredited as a customer, you will be able to make your purchase through the UCV online shop by choosing the products you wish and by clicking on the button "ADD TO CART." Once you have selected all of the items you wish to purchase, you will be able to access the section "YOUR PURCHASE" to view the cart summary where the full amount will appear. There, the "FORMALIZE ORDER" button allows you to proceed with the purchase process that will be finally closed by paying for the order.
The UCV virtual shop guarantees a secure purchase. One of our main concerns is to provide a reliable service and to protect the confidentiality of the data we receive. To safeguard all information stored on the site, we use the most advanced security systems. The UCV virtual shop values the trust you have placed in us.
For that reason, ensuring the confidentiality and privacy of your personal information is our utmost commitment. The ideas, suggestions or other information you choose to share with us shall be used exclusively by UCV.
TRANSPORTATION EXPENSES AND DELIVERY
For domestic purchases over 150€, transportation costs shall be borne by UCV. For lower amounts, they will be paid by the customer and will be specified on the invoice.
The time of delivery to addresses on the Peninsula and the Balearic Islands shall not exceed seven business days. For the Canary Islands, delivery time will be ten business days at most.
For international purchases, we will provide specific information by e-mail.
PAYMENT METHOD AND SECURITY
The UCV virtual shop will only accept payment by credit or debit card (Visa, MasterCard and JCB). The charge will be made in real time through the payment gateway of the corresponding financial institution once we have verified the authenticity of the data reported. We use secure payment systems of financial institutions in the first order in e-commerce in order to provide maximum security. In this context, sensitive payment information is transmitted directly and encrypted (SSL) to the financial institution concerned.
CVV2 (the security system used by the UCV virtual shop) safeguards all the information you send to us over the Internet. All information that is sent to us for an order (including your name, address and credit card number) will be encrypted through a secure server. Through this procedure we ensure the confidentiality of the information on your credit card and your billing information as they travel to our order processing center.
EXCHANGES AND REFUNDS
Any purchased item that is not to the customer's full satisfaction can be exchanged or returned within a maximum period of seven calendar days from the date of receipt of shipment.
For exchanges or refunds, it is indispensable to first contact us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. stating the reasons. Within less than seven business days you will receive our response and, where appropriate, specific instructions for a refund. In no case shall the UCV shop accept returns or exchanges for used items that have not been previously authorized.
In the event that a refund is due because of a defect in the product purchased, the amount for shipping costs will be fully reimbursed to the customer.
For any claim, it is essential to attach the sales receipt.
ORGANIC LAW ON DATA PROTECTION: OLDP
UCV reserves the right to modify this Policy in order to adapt it to new legislation, case law criteria, industry practices, or the entity's interests. Any alteration thereof shall be announced well in advance so that users have perfect knowledge of its contents.
OWNERSHIP OF TREATMENT
The personal data collected on forms and electronic questionnaires or, where appropriate, downloadable forms are incorporated into files belonging to UCV that are duly registered in the General Registry of Data Protection.
USES AND PURPOSES
The purpose of collecting and processing personal data through the forms is to manage and respond to the purchases made by users of the on-line shop.
TRANSFER OR TRANSMISSION OF DATA
Personal data collected through the forms shall not be transferred to or shared with third parties except in cases necessary for development, control and compliance with the purpose(s) indicated in the cases contemplated by Law as well as in specific cases of which the user shall be specifically informed.
In order for the data contained in our computer and/or paper files to always match reality, the shop shall try to keep them updated. Thus, for this purpose the User must make the changes directly whenever the User is able to do so or by contacting, by reliable means, the corresponding department at UCV.
In its information system UCV has taken the necessary technical and organizational measures required by law to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data stored, thus avoiding, as far as possible, their alteration, loss or unauthorized treatment or access.
In any case, the User may exercise rights of access, rectification, cancellation and, where appropriate, opposition to their treatment:
a) upon request accompanied by a photocopy of your ID, sent to the following postal address: FUNDACIÓN UNIVERSIDAD CATÓLICA DE VALENCIA ‘SAN VICENTE MÁRTIR’, TIENDA ONLINE, C / Quevedo, 2 C.P. 46001 Valencia.
b) by sending an e-mail to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
V - APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These terms and conditions shall be governed by applicable statutory regulations and by Spanish legislation, which shall apply in matters not provided for in this disclaimer for the purpose of interpretation, validity and enforcement.
The parties expressly waive the jurisdiction they may have and explicitly submit themselves to the Courts of the city of Valencia to resolve any dispute that may arise in the interpretation or enforcement of these conditions.
I have read and Accept the conditions.
If you wish to receive information by electronic mail, text message or postal mail regarding our activities, check the following box.
I wish to receive information regarding UCV services, activities and/or products.